COVID-19 Information & Safety Update
We are open!
In order to protect patients, their families and our staff, Huebner Chiropractic has implemented the following coronavirus policies to help manage the COVID-19 pandemic
If you have an appointment scheduled here is what you can expect on your next visit:
1. When you arrive for your appointment please remain in your car and call us to let us know you have arrived.
Before entering our office you will be asked the following questions:
A. In the last 48 hours have you had a fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills, muscle aches, sore throat, diarrhea or a loss of taste or smell?
B. Have you been within 6 feet of a person with a lab confirmed case of COVID-19 within the last 14 days?
C. Have you recently traveled to an impacted area in the last 14 days?
If you answer yes to any of these questions we will need to reschedule your appointment.
2. You will be required to wear a mask upon entering our office. If you are not wearing a mask, we cannot treat you.
3. Our sanitation efforts: Every door handle, light switch, counter, pen, keyboard, credit card machine, phone and chiropractic table and/or equipment will be wiped down and sanitized after each use.
4. All magazines have been removed from the office to avoid any cross contamination.
5. When you arrive, you will be escorted into a treatment room and asked to put your items in a specific spot. You will than properly wash your hands for a minimum of 20 seconds. Once done, we ask that you do not touch your face or any personal items while waiting for the doctor and ONLY sit on the chiropractic table.
6. We ask that you have family members wait in the car during your appointment. If you must bring in children, we ask that you do not allow them to touch anything in the rooms.